TheDarknessOfTheBlueSamurai TheDarknessOfTheBlueSamurai

Kind of repetitive...

I like the tune a lot, but it just repeats over and over and over again, and kind of drives me crazy. also, just a little tip on the melody, the cut after each phrase sounds pretty bad. Good luck with future composing! :)

DjajTheMusicManiac responds:

lol i made this yeaaaarrrrss ago i mean like i was about 13 so yea these things im aware of and have improved :3

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

What? Why?

I love your voice, but the reason I gave it a 4 is because I don't like the tune very much. And your type of singing does not match this style of music AT ALL!! Why not try acoustic rock?

Tetris'ed demo Tetris'ed demo

The beat is off.

Question.... did you listen to the actual tetris song at all? If you had, this would've been a lot better. It also lacks percussion. But hey, we share something in common. I submitted a tetris song about an hour after you.

soopergamerdude responds:

Yes, i DO know that the beat is off. YES, i listened to the actual song, and YES, i am going to add percussion. I am working on it right now.

Megaman 3 Remix &amp;lt;(dj Xemex)&amp;gt; Megaman 3 Remix <(dj Xemex)>

This should be on Top

Thats all I have to say.

DJXeMeX responds:

lol yhx :D

Electronese (Mans0n) Electronese (Mans0n)

Boring and annoying

Sorry, But the same tune and the same drumbeat over and over again would get on my nerves. Especially since its a 30 second loop. That would drive me crazy in a game.

Mans0n responds:

thanks for the opinion i guess.

Shooting Zeros Shooting Zeros

This sucks

This guy probably hacked to be able to get up top. This song makes me want to jump out of the window.

Cuzone responds:

That accusation is not only pathetic, it's ban-worthy. And your music is really wack, you should be glad you're allowed to even listen to our music.

Willchno Willchno

Creepy...

I heard it, and it kinda creeped me out, though it's kinda cool.